• ¼ cup Black walnuts or English walnuts
• 2 Tablespoons grape seed or vegetable oil
• 1 lb Sugar Snap peas (4 cups)
• 3 oz. Farm Country Cheese House Cheese Curds
• 2 cups bunch watercress, coarse stems discarded
• ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
• ¼ cup finely chopped mint
• 2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
• 1 or 2 teaspoons kosher salt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in middle. Toast walnuts in a shallow baking pan until pale golden, 5 to 8 minutes, then toss warm nuts with oil in a small bowl and cool completely.
Cook sugar snaps in a saucepan of salted boiling water until just bright green, about 1 minute. Drain sugar snaps and transfer to an ice bath to cool, then drain again and pat dry. Thinly slice diagonally and transfer to a large bowl.
Add cheese, radishes, mint, vinegar, and nuts (with oil) and toss. Season with salt.
Salad can be made 4 hours ahead and chilled.