• 3 cups self-rising flour*
• 1/2 cup shredded Farm Country Cheese House Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
• 1/2 cup shredded Farm Country Cheese House Hot Pepper cheese (2 ounces)
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
• 1 12-ounce can beer
1. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, cheddar cheese, Hot Pepper cheese, sugar, dill seed, and dill weed. Add beer and stir until well combined. Spread batter in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 45 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when lightly tapped. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve or wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes 1 loaf (16 servings)
*Note: If desired, substitute 3 cups all-purpose flour plus 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon baking soda for the self-rising flour.
Option: May use Farm Country Cheese House Dill Cheese and omit the Jalapeno pepper cheese and use ½ of the dill weed. May also us Farm Country Cheese House Pepper Cheddar in place of the Hot Pepper Cheese.