With the rise in Covid-19 cases we will be offering free curbside pick up. Call 989-352-7779 or email email@example.com to place your order.
Don’t wait to grab your Christmas Cheddar, this wonderfully 4-5 year aged Cheddar will not be available long! This extra, extra sharp cheese is only available for a limited time!!!
Choose “Gift Box Packaging”, then any flavors of cheese or snack sticks you would like to include. We will package your gift box and ship it for you, or you can order by phone and pick these up in our store.
This month, Cranny Jack is 40% off, and our classic Marble cheese is 10% off. All Month!!
Don’t forget, we are taking pre-orders for Holiday Gift Boxes at this time. Order today and let us know when you want them to ship! Orders can be taken in store or by phone @ 989-352-7779.
Christmas Cheddar is here for just a short time! Get yours before it’s gone!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
For the grilled cheese croutons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices white or wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon butter over 1 side of each bread slice. Turn the slices over and top 2 slices with cheddar and place remaining 2 slices of bread on top, buttered sides up. Add sandwich to pan and grill until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side. Let cool for 1 minute and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and mash, using a potato masher, until broken down into smaller pieces. Stir in heavy cream and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 8-10 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- Puree with an immersion blender. Stir in vegetable broth until heated through, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with “croutons”, garnished with parsley.
It’s almost Christmas Cheddar Time
November 2nd from 9:00-5:00
Shop our store and receive special promotions, enjoy delicious cheese, fresh curds, Amish Baked Goods, and Amish made Soup and Amish made Pizza!