• 1 lb ground beef
• 1 (1 ¼ ounce) package taco seasoning mix
• 12 taco shells
• ¾ cup salsa
• ¾ cup sour cream
• 1 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
• 1 small head of lettuce, tear or slice small
• 1 (2 ¼ ounce) can large black olives sliced
• 1 cup shredded Farm Country Cheese House Cheddar or Marble
(May use Pepper Cheddar or Hot Pepper for more spicy flavor)
1. Mix meat and seasoning mix, shape half of the mixture into 24 (1 –inch) balls; place in 15x19x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350⁰ F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
3. Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.
4. Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.” Spread the shredded cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.