Come on in and check out our sampling counter! The selections vary so stop in periodically to try something new.
Today’s selections for April 15 are Horseradish, Onion Garlic, Smokey Jack, Medium White Cheddar, Truffle, and Habanero.
FARM FRESH EGGS!
- Michigan Raised Chickens
- Cage Free
- Hormone Free
- Antibiotic Free
- 100% Vegetarian Fed
We are so excited that Spring is here and we have been able to enjoy the SUNSHINE!! We are proud to offer Michigan-made Ice Cream from The Chocolate Moose in Portland. Stop in and enjoy some delicious hand-scooped ICE CREAM!
• 8 oz of corkscrew pasta
• 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into half-inch dice.
• 1 cup of Farm Country Hot Pepper Cheese, grated
• 1 cup of Farm Country Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
• 1 red pepper, cut into julienne strips
• 1 red onion, diced
• 1 clove of garlic, crushed
• 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
• 1teaspoon of salt
1. Cook the pasta as directed on its packaging; then drain.
2. Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
3. In the skillet, cook the red pepper, red onion and the garlic until they are crisp (takes 5-6 minutes).
4. Add the cubes of ham and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring a few times.
5. Toss cooked pasta with ham and vegetable mixture, cheese, parsley, Tabasco sauce and salt in bowl; mixing thoroughly.
(May substitute Hot pepper cheese with Habanero cheese.)