• 8 oz of corkscrew pasta
• 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into half-inch dice.
• 1 cup of Farm Country Hot Pepper Cheese, grated
• 1 cup of Farm Country Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
• 1 red pepper, cut into julienne strips
• 1 red onion, diced
• 1 clove of garlic, crushed
• 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
• 1teaspoon of salt
1. Cook the pasta as directed on its packaging; then drain.
2. Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
3. In the skillet, cook the red pepper, red onion and the garlic until they are crisp (takes 5-6 minutes).
4. Add the cubes of ham and cook for another 3 minutes, stirring a few times.
5. Toss cooked pasta with ham and vegetable mixture, cheese, parsley, Tabasco sauce and salt in bowl; mixing thoroughly.
(May substitute Hot pepper cheese with Habanero cheese.)